Gift Cash, Inc.
Updated July 29th, 2019
1.2"Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that GiftCash has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
2.1 How We Collect. We may collect personal information from you when you use or access our Service, including but not limited to when you enter your identification and contact information, enter your preferences, or otherwise correspond with us in connection with your use of the Service.
2.2 What We Collect. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying information such as your name, mailing address, phone numbers, and e-mail address;
· Shipping information such as your home and/or work address;
· Account and Gift Card sales history;
- Information used to fulfill your transactions, such as postage tracking information;
· Device IDs or other unique identifiers;
- Usage statistics, page views, referral URLs, your IP address, and web log information; and
· Information collected via cookies and similar technologies.
3. USE AND RETENTION.
3.1 How We Use Personal Information. We will never sell your personal information to third-parties for advertising or marketing purposes. Your personal information will be used to provide and improve the Service and Website, and to personalize the Service and Website for you. This includes, but is not limited to, providing customer service; corresponding with you; to protect the integrity and operation of the Service, including but not limited to the prevention and investigation of fraud and other misuse, including with respect to the rights and interests of our affiliates and third-parties; assessing your needs to determine suitable features and products; to administer your account; to verify your identity; to send you marketing communications; and to conduct research and analysis.
3.2 Duration of Retention. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a reasonable basis to do so, whether to enforce any relevant law, the provisions of any agreement, or any other business, tax, or legal purpose. When we dispose of your personal information, we will do so in a secure manner.
3.3 Third-Party Providers. You acknowledge and agree that GiftCash may share your information with its third-party vendors as necessary to provide, bill you for, and otherwise maintain the Services. Such third-party vendors may include, but not be limited to Jumio identity verification services. You hereby acknowledge and agree that GiftCash shall not be liable for any harm or claim you suffer arising from or related to the use of such third-party vendors.
3.4 Verification of Identity. In addition to the foregoing, you hereby consent to the use of any information provided by you to verify said information and your identity.
4. YOUR CHOICES.
4.1 You May Decline to Provide Information. You may decline to submit your personal information. However, you acknowledge and agree that any resulting inability to provide the Service, or any resulting degradation thereof, shall not be grounds for any claim of breach, damages, or other liability; nor shall it in any way relieve you of your obligations to GiftCash.
Many web browsers allow the option to stop accepting new cookies or disable existing ones. Please note that if you disable cookies on your device, some features of our Website may become unavailable and it may invalidate opt outs that our cookies use to recognize your devices.
5. LEVEL OF SECURITY.
5.1 How Secure It Is. GiftCash shall use commercially reasonable measures in line with industry standards to protect your information, including but not limited to electronic and administrative safeguards designed to help make your personal information secure. We will make reasonable attempts to provide you with notice in the event of a security breach. Please recognize no transmission over the internet or type of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions or concerns about security on our website, you can contact us at [email protected]
6. DISCLOSURE.6.1 When Will We Disclose Personal Information. We may share your personal information with third-parties when necessary to provide the Services (such as to our vendors); when we have a good faith belief it is necessary by law; to respond to legal process; to investigate fraudulent or suspicious activity; to protect the safety and lives of people; to protect the rights or property of GiftCash, its affiliates, and third-party vendors; as required by law enforcement, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar and other legal process; and to any other third-party for which you provide consent to disclose your information. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NOTWITHSTADING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, AND WITHOUT IN ANY WAY LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GIFTCASH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY GIFT CARD RETAILER, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, OR OTHER INVESTIGATOR OF FRAUDULENT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT INQUIRES ABOUT ANY GIFT CARD SOLD OR SUBMITTED TO GIFTCASH BY YOU; AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO SUCH USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We shall not disclose your personal information to third-parties for their advertising and marketing purposes absent your express consent.
If GiftCash is involved in a sale, merger or acquisition of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7. OTHER.7.1 Social Features. We may provide features to permit interactions between us and third-party websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Some examples of social features include enabling you to like or share content, watch videos and make comments on certain pages using plugins. We may transmit content to GiftCash from your account on such a third-party social website or service.
7.2 Updating Personal Information. You agree to keep your personal information up to date by signing into your account and changing it if it becomes inaccurate.
7.3 Information Regarding Your Activity. Other users may be able to see information regarding your activity on the Website, such as feedback you may leave regarding the Services.
7.4 Minors. The Website and Services are not intended for people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users in this age group. You may not use the Service if you are under 18. We will remove the information of any individual under the age of 18 from our systems upon becoming aware of it.
If there is a substantive or material change in the way that we use your personal information, we will notify you via email of the relevant changes or provide other prominent notice.
7.7 Adherence with Laws and International Users. GiftCash complies with U.S. and Canadian laws relating to the privacy of the personally identifiable information of its users, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) of Canada. The Website and Services are not intended for people outside of the United States and Canada. We do not knowingly collect the personal information from such users, or allow them to utilize the Service. We will remove the information of any individual outside of the United States and Canada upon becoming aware of it.
7.8 Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints related to or regarding the above please contact us via the below information:
4500 Delancey Dr, Ste 1
Las Vegas NV 89103
+1 (702) 707-6545 (text only)